OEM and OEE Glass Versus Aftermarket Glass? A World of difference!
Advantages of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Original Equipment Equivalent (OEE) Glass
- OEM and OEE glass are made from the finest materials in the industry and the manufacturing process is subject to a much higher quality / performance criteria than generic glass.
- OEM and OEE glass are manufactured and installed to the original build specifications of the vehicle; they meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Standards.
- Aftermarket glass installations are only required to meet minimum safety standards; there are no quality controls.
- Crystal clear driving vision. No issues with glass distortion.
- Protection from the sun's rays and ultraviolet (UV) light.
- Interior temperatures are optimized for peak air conditioning efficiency.
- Vehicle and traffic noise reduction provide for a quieter ride.
- Smooth surface for precision windshield wiper operation.
- Perfect Fit. Quality controls are in place to ensure precise sizing.
For safety, durability and peace of mind, always insist on OEM or OEE glass for your windshield and glass replacement. At Glass America, you can always count on getting replacement glass with equivalent performance specifications to your original equipment. Call Glass America today! We only use OEM and OEE Glass!