What You Should Know About Your...
Auto Glass Installation Shop
Only those businesses that meet the following professional standards should be trusted with your car:
- Use trained and certified technicians
- Use only products that meet FMVSS standards
- Follow all adhesive manufacturer's instructions
- Provide written warranty and record for the work completed
- Carry adequate insurance
The Service You Should Expect
- A clear discussion concerning how your installation work will be completed
- How long your car will need to be held out of service to protect your safety
- The type of auto glass adhesive that you and the glass shop decide to use should be one that, based on weather conditions, allows your car to be safely driven within the time frame you require.