Absolutely! Glass America is proud to be a recognized auto glass industry leader. As a registered member of the National Glass Association (NGA), Independent Glass Association (IGA), and Auto Glass Safety Council (AGSC), Glass America takes great pride in meeting and exceeding the criteria of the Auto Glass Replacement Safety Standards (AGRSS) and ensuring the highest safety standards are followed by every member of our team.
Our professionally trained technicians are Lynx Services and Dow Automotive Systems certified and all installation and workmanship carries a National Lifetime Warranty. We stand behind our work! Glass America has received certifications for the quality of work we perform through our partnerships with the below associations and vendors.
· Auto Glass Safety Council (AGSC) – The Auto Glass Safety Council™ (AGSC) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the safe replacement of auto glass. AGSC™ is supported by companies in the auto glass replacement industry that keep safe installation as their primary goal.
· Coalition for Auto Glass Safety & Public Awareness (CASPA) – Glass America is a proud advocate and partner of CASPA whose purpose is to educate the public on the importance of auto glass safety.
· Independent Glass Association (IGA) – Glass America has partnered with IGA, the only association dedicated to the needs of independent glass companies in North America. Its members are also dedicated to the professional and ethical installation of auto glass.
· National Glass Association (NGA) – Glass America is partnered with the NGA to provide information and education, as well as promote quality workmanship, ethics, and safety in the automotive glass industry.
· DOW – DOW is the leader in the auto glass adhesive replacement industry and our success with customers has been based on our unique ability to provide highly valuable services. Glass America is DOW Certified.
When looking for an auto glass repair and replacement service you can trust, look no further than Glass America. Our shops are licensed and insured because Quality Means Safety, and Safety Means Everything.