When customers approach us needing a windshield repair or replacement, we are always sensitive to their situation. Nobody plans or wants to deal with auto glass damage. But, alas, such is life - the unexpected happens and we are left to figure out the best solution. Our customers can trust that we are a reputable, reliable, and efficient business, providing top-notch assessments and competitive pricing. Unfortunately, not all businesses operate like Glass America and it’s easy to get scammed (as both a customer and a company.)
We’ve put together our top five tips to ensure that you are not on the receiving end of windshield repair fraud allegations:
1. We work with your insurance company. At Glass America, we’ll never make you pay out of pocket. We have an outstanding reputation with insurance companies and agents throughout the country. We handle all the insurance payment and reimbursement paperwork and make sure your claim is processed properly and expeditiously, keeping you informed every step of the way.
2. Certified Technicians. Glass America is one of the leading companies for auto glass replacement and repair. To hold this kind of ranking and trust, we uphold the highest standards of quality, professionalism, and certification possible. One way that this is accomplished is by ensuring our 300+ technicians are certified by the Auto Glass Safety Council (AGSC). Our technicians must have an unshakeable understanding of the safety standards determined by the AGSC.
3. We’ll never approach or pressure you. Our reputation speaks for itself. Even if your insurance company refers you to a specific auto glass company, you have the right to choose the best company for you. We have locations throughout the country, use the highest quality materials and offer a lifetime workmanship warranty. Do your research when choosing an auto glass repair company - we’re confident you’ll decide to work with us.
4. Premium customer service. Glass America combines the highest quality materials and workmanship with fast, efficient service. Whether it's mobile service dispatched to your home or business or an appointment at one of our service locations, our experienced customer service reps will schedule the work at your earliest convenience.
5. We stand behind our work. As a registered member of the National Glass Association (NGA), Independent Glass Association (IGA), and Auto Glass Replacement Safety Standards (AGRSS), Glass America takes great pride to meet and exceed AGRSS criteria and to ensure the highest safety standards are followed. Our professionally trained technicians are Lynx Services and Dow Automotive Systems certified and all installation and workmanship carries a National Lifetime Warranty.
If you’re looking for professional and trustworthy repair or replacement for your windshield, schedule a consultation with your local Glass America techs. Our experts will inspect your glass, and let you know what is the safest and most cost-efficient option for your windshield's specific damage.